Join the Team
We're looking for like minded individuals to join our team, get behind the brand and add to the raw goodness we create.
About us: Oak & Maple has formed as a way of combining a love for adventure with the important aspect of living a nutritionally packed and environmentally conscious lifestyle. We are on a mission to be part of a healthier and less wasteful future for our community through increasing the accessibility to high quality plant based nutrition in packaging which doesn't damage our environment. We specialise in small batches of 100% raw, unpasteurised and cold pressed juice, focused on nutrient retention and waste prevention.
The Available Role(s):
Either 1 person at 30 hours a week
2 x persons at 15 hours a week
Please state which you are interested in upon your application.
Working pattern will initially be Monday-Thursday, with expectation of increasing for weekend cover during the busy summer months.
Pay dependent on experience
- Make and serve juices, smoothies, and like items;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment at all times;
- Assist members with questions on products and juices;
- Sell Ready-Made consumable products such as, snacks, and other beverages;
- Dress in clean attire, keep body and hands clean at all times, and keep hair tied back;
- Use POS system and input sales for transactions
- Prepare food abiding by food safety standards;
- Carry out additional duties as assigned.
- Basic maths skills; able to add, subtract, and make change;
- Strong verbal communication skills;
- Must be trustworthy;
- Service experience desirable;
- Food Prep experience desirable;
- Food Hygiene certificate desirable but not essential;
- Basic Computer skills;
How to Apply:
Email Bruce & Laura (email@example.com) with your CV and a paragraph about yourself and what you enjoy.
We look forward to hearing from you!